Monday, 7 January 2013

Cica - Black & White Party + LEA13

Cica - B&W Party NGG - Purr Purr

I ended last year attending a super party at the Nitroglobus Gallery surrounded by the wonderful artwork of Cica Ghost and stepped into the new year in a similar fashion when I visited again for a black and white party. The "Pieces of Cica" installation is open for everyone to visit until the 15th of this month.

Cica - B&W Party NGG - Overview

It was absolutely wonderful to see so many people coming in to support this quaint gallery and Cica's work. At several points during the evening the sim was full to capacity meaning people (me included) had to wait just outside the door for a short spell before being able to join in the fun. There were lots of people taking pictures, some of which are available to view in the Nitroglobus Gallery Group on Flickr.

Cica @ LEA13

More of Cica's animated works of art can be seen and walked through at the LEA13 sim. I went there today and had a look around. There are surprises around every corner. I loved seeing the little man perched on a bridge fishing in the river below, another person flying a kite, another feeding the birds, a cat looking up at a cooking pot expectantly. There is just so much to see.

CICA @ LEA 13

I highly recommend a visit to both of these regions. Cica's art really is a joy to behold and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

Just before I go here is one final treat. A superb video created by Mr Nitro Fireguard during the Black & White Party. Thank you for letting me add it to my post, Nitro!


The music and sounds are great - some of them made me giggle!

Until next time,
Kooky.

2 comments:

Dido Haas said...

thx sooo much Kooky for this awesome blog post about 'Pieces of Cica' installation at our gallery.
For those who haven't visited: this week is your last chance!
dikke kus
Dido Haas, manager Nitroglobus Gallerly

PS the video is super cool, great job of Nitro

Kooky Jules said...

It's my pleasure. I love to blog and share such fantastic things and places with as many people as possible via my little corner of the web :)

Hugs!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kooky's Clobber. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator